Sunday, November 14, 2010

{from alethea} all about the orange wedding

So I was flipping through blogs the other day and stumbled on this older post of Jesi Hack's (fantastic wedding coordinator here in southern california).  I designed the paper goods for this wedding and while it was a while ago, I figured I'd never actually posted about it, so why not share now!

invites and name card at reception


I loved the color combination.  Totally fit the bride - bright and bubbly, just the right amount of funky fun for a springtime wedding. 

top and bottom left photo by Aaron Shintaku 

The incorporating real oranges was such a fun part of the styling. Seriously, Jesi Hack is pretty great - you should check out the other weddings she has done here.


The wedding programs were probably my favorite paper item...


It was a really fun project to work on and the wedding was top notch beautiful!

(oh and ruffled posted about it here if you want to see more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment