Sunday, October 3, 2010

{from, alethea} Oh hello, I'm Alethea

I am a graphic designer/illustrator and older sister of this duo. 
I love coffee more than I should, typography to a embarrassing degree and spray paint with a deep rooted passion. I love listening to podcasts, exploring new places, reading books, pretending I know how to sew, new music of almost any kind and designing.  I love designing.  
I am an obsessive doodler and constantly carry a moleskin (or three) in any purse I own.  I have a thing for tape, paper products and well packaged goods of any kind. 
I find inspiration in so many things - illustrators of the past, the energy of a city street, beautiful+delicious meals and outfits I see my sister wearing.
I can't wait to get started on this blog and let you share in what Ruth and I already do - inspire each other and make beautiful things!  

No comments:

Post a Comment